If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A good way to use up Spring ingredients- Zucchini and Peas! - TheLonelyBean
- 1 Zucchini
- 4 Large Basil Leaves
- 30 pods of peas
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Parmesan Reggiano
- 3 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Shave the zucchini into ribbons using a Y-peeler.
- Shell the peas and steam for about a minute or two, rinse with cold water.
- Mix peas and zucchini with lemon and olive oil, season well and mix in chopped basil. Shave parmesan reggiano on top.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Spring Peas
These Ballads Are Bananas
Our favorite food-centric songs.
A feast for the ears.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
That was a close shave.