Author Notes: A good way to use up Spring ingredients- Zucchini and Peas! - TheLonelyBean
- 1 Zucchini
- 4 Large Basil Leaves
- 30 pods of peas
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Parmesan Reggiano
- 3 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Shave the zucchini into ribbons using a Y-peeler.
- Shell the peas and steam for about a minute or two, rinse with cold water.
- Mix peas and zucchini with lemon and olive oil, season well and mix in chopped basil. Shave parmesan reggiano on top.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Spring Peas