If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I hate tonic so I drink my gin with lime juice. I believe that agave nectar is a godsend to cocktail-making because it's less bother than simple syrup and it gives you the sense that you are doing something healthy; what with its low glycemic index. Today I garnished my drink with basil instead of mint because it's the last day of my family's summer rental and we're eating down the fridge. Being Italian cooks we always have basil, we rarely use mint. The two are, in fact, quite similar. - Giulia Melucci
- 3 ounces gin
- 4 ounces fresh squeezed lime juice
- 4 ounces seltzer
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 2 sprigs mint or basil
- 2 pieces lime
- Pour all liquid ingredients over ice in a cocktail shaker and shake well. Strain into two glasses filled with ice. Garnish each glass with a sprig of mint or basil and a slice of lime.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best End of Summer Cocktail
A Memorial Day Menu minus the Fuss
Your holiday just got a whole lot easier.
Memorial Day made easy.
We need your help!
All you need for Memorial Day.
A bananas frozen daiquiri.
Mortar and pestle perfection.