If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe has been passed down from my grandmother, Lee, and has even made it into the repertoire of my father's side of the family in England. Its a real 50's throwback, but very tasty and everyone loves it. During my 13 years as a vegetarian, my mom always made a vegetable version for me! - nico843
- 4 Large chicken breasts
- 20 ounces Broccoli, steamed for a couple of minutes
- 1 can Cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 can fried onion rings
- mushrooms, sauteed.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake chicken for 1/2 hour. Mix soup, mayo, milk, lemon juice, paprika, curry powder, chicken juice and mushrooms. Butter casserole dish, lay in broccoli, top with torn chicken, cover with sauce, sprinkle with cheese and top with onion rings. bake for 35 minutes at 350.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for The Best Recipe or Technique Your Mother Taught You