Author Notes: This cocktail was inspired by the "Dark and Stormy", a delicious drink I had a few years ago in Bermuda (and which is made from ginger beer, dark rum and lime juice, I believe). - WinnieAb
- 1 cup kombucha (I used Synergy brand original flavor)
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate molasses
- 1-2 ounce dark rum
- juice of 1 lemon (I used Meyer lemon)
- In a glass, mix the kombucha with the pomegranate molasses. Add the rum (use 2 oz. for a stronger drink) and then the lemon juice. Serve as is, or over ice, if you prefer.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Spring Refresher