If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This cocktail was inspired by the "Dark and Stormy", a delicious drink I had a few years ago in Bermuda (and which is made from ginger beer, dark rum and lime juice, I believe). —WinnieAb
- 1 cup kombucha (I used Synergy brand original flavor)
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate molasses
- 1-2 ounces dark rum
- juice of 1 lemon (I used Meyer lemon)
- In a glass, mix the kombucha with the pomegranate molasses. Add the rum (use 2 oz. for a stronger drink) and then the lemon juice. Serve as is, or over ice, if you prefer.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Spring Refresher
Our Latest Contest
Show us Your Best Middle Eastern Recipe
Enter our latest contest!
GMOs: You have the right to know.
It's time to travel.
Eat cookies for breakfast.
Put cake on a pedestal.