If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I concocted this for a special visit from one of my BFFs, who lives nearly three thousand miles away and with whom, these days, I share way too few summer cocktails. She's a confident and creative mixologist, so I wanted to impress her. For the full story of this drink's creation (and a chance to name it and win something for your trouble), visit http://thesisterproject.com/orloff/the-official-cocktail-of-me.
- 2 cantaloupes, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 4 limes, juiced; juice reserved
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, plus 8 springs for garnish
- 4 ounces dark rum
- 2 ounces white rum
- 1 ounce elderflower liqueur (St. Germain brand)
- Place the frozen cantaloupe, mint leaves and lime juice in blender, and blend on high until smooth.
- Add the alcohol and blend again to just combine.
- Pour into a chilled martini glass, and if desired, garnish with more mint.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best End of Summer Cocktail
Move Over, Boozy Pops
We Prefer Our Pops All-In
We shall call them pop-tails.
Trailblazing snacks to pack.
New to the Shop.
It's in the bag.