If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Grilled Chicken Caesar Salads... healthy, delicious, and done in no time! —mtlabor
- small French baguette, cut into 1-inch slices
- 3 garlic cloves, 1 whole and 2 pressed
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 skinless and boneless chicken thighs, pounded thin
- olive oil
- juice from 1 lemon
- 5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 to 1 cups Parmesan cheese, grated
- 10 ounces Romaine lettuce, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- To make your croutons, rub the whole garlic clove on all sides of the sliced baguette. Cut the slices into desired sized cubes and place on baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper and add about 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Toss the cubes well in the olive oil. Bake in oven for about 10 minutes or until toasted. Let cool.
- Preheat a charcoal grill under high heat. Rub chicken with about 1 teaspoon olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill chicken for about 2-3 minutes per side, depending on how thin/thick they are. Let cool on plate.
- In a large salad bowl, combine the pressed garlic, lemon juice, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, and half of the Parmesan cheese. Mix until smooth and add in lettuce and croutons. Season with salt and pepper to taste and toss until everything is well coated.
- Pile salad onto plates. Slice chicken thighs and serve on top of salad. Top with remaining cheese and dig in!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Caesar Salad
This May Be the Best Thing You Can Do with Zucchini
A genius make-ahead summer side
A genius zucchini dish.
Hot dogs made better.
Your poolside essentials.
Is Your Cilantro Contaminated?