If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: One of our favorite recipe - pauljoseph
- 1 cup Tomato
- 1/2 cup Shallot
- 1 piece Green chili
- 1'' pieces Ginger
- 2 flake Garlic
- Slice the above
- 1/2 teaspoon Chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon Coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Black mustard seed
- 1 sprig Curry leaves
- 1 teaspoon Vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Sugar
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil add mustard, when it pops, add the sliced ingredients except tomato, cook till soft.
- Add the tomato, chili powder, salt, sugar and vinegar
- Cover and cook on low flame for 10 minutes
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Vegetarian Holiday Side
Have a Brew-ti-ful Day
Shop our newest caffeinated collection.
Everything you need for coffee and tea.
Your Memorial Day menu made easy.
A list of things we like.
Home & design links we love.
Add flower power to your espresso.