If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A convergence of three of my favorite tastes: white sauce pizza (e.g., pizza bianco), bacon, and Cajun food. —adambravo
Makes 1 12" pie
- 1 12" pizza crust (pre-made or make-your own)
- 1/4 cup Alfredo sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 8 ounces andouille sausage, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 4 slices bacon, diced and cooked
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon parsley, chopped
- 4 ounces mozzarella, shredded
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- In a bowl, combine Alfredo sauce, garlic, chili powder, and cumin.
- Brush pizza with olive oil.
- Spread Alfredo sauce over pizza, then top with bacon, sausage, and mozzarella.
- Sprinkle parsley and black pepper on top.
- Bake for 8 minutes
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pizza
You Can Have It All
Well, at least your zucchini bread—er, cake—can
Zucchini cake is everything you want.
The dreamiest foods around.
We've got the (summer) blues.
Burnt Toast: Episode 13
Have a ball (jar).