Author Notes: A convergence of three of my favorite tastes: white sauce pizza (e.g., pizza bianco), bacon, and Cajun food. - adambravo
Makes 1 12" pie
- 1 12" pizza crust (pre-made or make-your own)
- 1/4 cup Alfredo sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 8 ounces andouille sausage, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 4 slices bacon, diced and cooked
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon parsley, chopped
- 4 ounces mozzarella, shredded
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- In a bowl, combine Alfredo sauce, garlic, chili powder, and cumin.
- Brush pizza with olive oil.
- Spread Alfredo sauce over pizza, then top with bacon, sausage, and mozzarella.
- Sprinkle parsley and black pepper on top.
- Bake for 8 minutes
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pizza