If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This was handed down from my parents who insisted that I make it. I did, and it was packed with flavors. It also puts a whole new twist on pizza sauce. —Dax Phillips
- 1/4 cup favorite barbecue sauce
- 1 pizza dough (make your own), or store bought
- 2 canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, seeds removed, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups cooked chicken, lightly pulled
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- Preheat your oven to 425. In the meantime, lightly oil a baking pan and place the pizza dough on top of the pan.
- In a bowl, mix your raspberry preserves, barbecue sauce, and chipotles. Spread onto the pizza dough. This is your sauce. now, add a bit of the cheese, red onion, and chicken. Continue this layering process until the these three ingredients are gone.
- Cook for 18-22 minutes until crusts are a nice golden brown and the cheese has melted. Top with the chopped cilantro, and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pizza
How to make lemonade without a recipe
Lemonade, sans recipe.
Last day for free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
7 food-filled honeymoons.
Green pesto is so last summer.
Savor the season.