If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a popular weekly dinner for me. I sometimes make this up to three times and week (applying the method to other firm fish) and just vary my seasoning of the salmon/fish and maybe switch up the vegetable. It’s ridiculously easy and perfect for when I am eating alone but can be easily multiplied for a crowd. —testkitchenette
Serves 1 or more
- 1 salmon fillet, rubbed with olive oil and salt and pepper
- Put salmon in your cooking vessel of choice skin side down and roast for about 10 minutes. Flip the salmon over and roast for an additional 5-8 minutes. I usually peel the skin off for presentation.
- 1 bunch of broccoli rabe, well washed and woody portion of stems trimmed off
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- Bring a medium pot of water to a boil and add some salt. Add the broccoli rabe and blanch for about 3 minutes. Plunge into cold water to stop cooking. Drain and add broccoli rabe to a pan with olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the garlic, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper, and saute for about 3 minutes. Serve alongside salmon with a squeeze of citrus if you'd like.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Salmon
Go Greek (Yogurt)
The secret to lighter, tangier whipped cream
Yogurt whipped cream: your new go-to.
Bagel and lox, in a salad.
Savor the season.
Churn with confidence.
A board to go nuts over.