If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe came around in college when I didn't have much to work with- a friend made this for dinner one night and I've been making it ever since. I hardly consider it a recipe because it is so easy but I do consider it delicious :) —Kaitlyn
- 1 pound salmon fillet
- 1 large squirt ketchup
- 1 slightly smaller squirt mustard
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (adjust to taste when finished, you might need a little more)
- 1.5 tablespoons brown sugar (again, you might need to adust depending on how sweet you like things)
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 clove garlic (grated or minced finely)
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a cookie sheet with tin foil. Place the salmon (washed and dried with paper towel) skin side down on cookie sheet.
- Mix Ketchup, Mustard, Soy Sauce, Brown Sugar, Ginger and Garlic in small bowl and taste, adjust seasonings according to what you like.
- Spread a thin layer over the top of your salmon and put in oven. Cook until Salmon is just done (about 20 minutes).
- Enjoy. I usually serve some broccoli and boiled new potatoes on the side.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Salmon
Put Summer in a Jar
How to freestyle berry jam
Freestyle berry jam.
A toast to toast.
We're obsessed: wooden everything.
The new Food52 office.
Octopi my heart.