If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is from our forthcoming book "Cooking with the Movies: Meals on Reels." It is part of the meal in the film "Big Night." - Anthony Chiffolo
- 2 white Belgian endive
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- smoked salmon, broken into pieces
- Separate the endive leaves and wash them thoroughly. Trim off any brown or faded pieces.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in a bowl.
- Spread the mixture onto each endive leaf.
- Arrange in a fancy circle, and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Horseradish
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Salmon
Have a Brew-ti-ful Day
Shop our newest caffeinated collection.
Everything you need for coffee and tea.
Your Memorial Day menu made easy.
The final step to a genius dinner party.
A list of things we like.
Add flower power to your espresso.