If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: easy weekday dinner. elegant and delicious for something nicer as well. —Loulies
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 boxed falafel mix
- Prepared hummus, store-bought or homemade
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Lemon wedges
- Empty falafel mix contents into a shallow bowl or plate. Dredge fillets, coating both sides.
- Prepare dinner plates by spooning a generous dollop of hummus on them.
- Melt butter in a skillet. When hot, place fillets in pan and cook for 2-5 minutes (depending on thickness) on each side.
- Remove from pan and place atop hummus. Season with salt and pepper. Squeeze lemon juice on top of fish. Serve hot.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Salmon
Make 3-ingredient frozen yogurt at home
Never buy frozen yogurt again.
Did you say vacation or cocktail?
Know (and shop) the basics.
The invincible beer can chicken.
The chicest apron around.