If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 bag of lemon papperdelle (or other lemon flavored pasta)
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 1 jar of artichokes (perferably with stems and not flavored)
- 1 handful kalamata olives
- 4 tablespoons butter
- I use my grill pan for asparagus, I love the caramelized rich flavor. You can use a regular saute pan but just remember to not move around the artichoke hearts, so they can get a brown color.
- -Heat pan on medium heat, add the asparagus and artichokes. Season with salt, pepper and olive oil. Flip with brown. Takes about 8 minutes.
- -Bring to a boil your pasta water and follow directions as noted on package.
- - Take kalamata olives, using the back of your knife lightly hit the olive, so you can remove the pit. Then cut them into 4 small wedges per olive. You don't want them to be too big, it can be over powering.
- - In small saute pan heat 4 tablespoons of butter on low heat. Then add zest of one lemon, and juice. Cook until light browning occurs.
- - Remove your asparagus from pan, and cut into bit size pieces.
- - Drain pasta, add the lemon brown butter, and your artichokes, olives and asparagus. Toss lightly and season with S&P to your liking. Finish with shaved Parmesan.