If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Inspired by a little bit of hangover on a lazy Sunday, my husband and I came up with this little gem to hit all of the major hangover cravings with a little touch of foodie to go with it. —Escargatoire
- 2 english muffins
- 1 avocado
- 4 eggs
- 4 slices of bacon
- 4 slices of havarti cheese
- Cook your bacon slices until they are crisped, or however you prefer your bacon. Eventually these slices will be cut into two pieces.
- Separate your muffins, toast each half, then slather with butter.
- Cook your eggs your favorite way. I like sunny side up. Place one egg on each of the toasted muffins.
- Carefully place a sliver or two of avocado on top of your egg.
- Here is the exciting part: break each of your four pieces of bacon in half and cross them on the top of your open faced egg-avocado-muffin.
- Next, place a slice of havarti cheese over top of the bacon, creating a little shelter over your muffin. Then place in the oven under a low broil until the cheese has melted itself all over.
- Eat two.
A lassi to love
Summertime rosé cocktails.
Savor the season.
Tennessee whiskey is the tops.
Orange you sweet.