If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Fresh and crisp, a great starter or side to a light lunch. This serves only 1, but could easily be doubled, tripled, etc... —TheThinChef
- 1 ounce (1/2 2-ounce bag) watercress, larger stems removed and discarded
- 1 miniature cucumber, or 1/2 regular cucumber, sliced
- 2 large radishes, halved and sliced
- 1/2 ripe avocado, sliced (optional)
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 to 1 tablespoons good-quality extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- Combine watercress, cucumber, radish, and avocado (if using) in a medium bowl. Toss gently to combine. Drizzle with lemon juice, and toss, then drizzle with oil, and toss again. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
When Donuts Go Free-Form
Churros: Spain's easier, faster fried pastry
Churros: the free-form, fast donut.
Did you say vacation or cocktail?
Know (and shop) the basics.
Eat like your favorite literary heroines.
The chicest apron around.