If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is an easy pantry recipe; just use what you have. Most of the ingredients are easily interchangeable and can be swapped with whatever you have around: russet potatoes for the red or yukon; baby spinach for arugula; goat, feta, or blue cheese for the parmesan; kalamata for the green Spanish olives; herbs of your choosing for the green onions. Savor the possibilites. - warmhearth
- 5-6 Potatoes, Yukon Gold or Red
- 1 large handfuls Arugula
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup Spanish Olives, pitted and halved
- 1-2 tablespoons Capers, rinsed
- 1-2 Green Onions, chopped
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Olive Oil
- Heat oven to 400*. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Cut potatoes into 1-2 inch chunks and transfer to baking sheet. Coat the potatoes evenly with olive oil, salt and pepper. Bake for 30-40 minutes, until golden, crispy and fork tender.
- Transfer hot potatoes to a large serving bowl, toss with arugula, olives, Parmesan cheese, capers and green onions. Drizzle with olive oil. Salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Potato Salad
Each Peach Pear Plum
Poetry for your market basket.
Poems for your fridge.
Wine to go, without the box.
Go play outside!
Make your houseplants do double duty.