Author Notes: This is an easy pantry recipe; just use what you have. Most of the ingredients are easily interchangeable and can be swapped with whatever you have around: russet potatoes for the red or yukon; baby spinach for arugula; goat, feta, or blue cheese for the parmesan; kalamata for the green Spanish olives; herbs of your choosing for the green onions. Savor the possibilites. - warmhearth
- 5-6 Potatoes, Yukon Gold or Red
- 1 large handful Arugula
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup Spanish Olives, pitted and halved
- 1-2 tablespoon Capers, rinsed
- 1-2 Green Onions, chopped
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Olive Oil
- Heat oven to 400*. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Cut potatoes into 1-2 inch chunks and transfer to baking sheet. Coat the potatoes evenly with olive oil, salt and pepper. Bake for 30-40 minutes, until golden, crispy and fork tender.
- Transfer hot potatoes to a large serving bowl, toss with arugula, olives, Parmesan cheese, capers and green onions. Drizzle with olive oil. Salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Potato Salad