If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I made this with what was in my fridge. Herbs: Cilantro & Basil. Also, I put too much Sriracha sauce in the dressing. —EarlyToBed
- 16 ounces leftover grilled steak, seasoned with salt & pepper, sliced into ~cm3 cubes
- 1 cup any combination of chopped mixed fresh herbs: cilantro, mint, basil, spring onion, etc.
- .25 cups japanese-style pickled ginger, julienned
- 2 cups pea sprouts or bean sprouts
- 2 cups salad greens
- Ponzu sauce or equal parts rice vinegar, soy sauce, and lemon/lime juice
- Optional: Sriracha sauce if you like your ponzu dressing wth a kick
- Mix the first three ingredients in a salad bowl with ~2 Tablespoons of ponzu sauce
- Add sprouts and toss
- Add salad greens (or not) and toss
- If necessary, finish dressing with more ponzu sauce. If you like your salad with some heat, add Sriracha to taste to the ponzu dressing.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Beef Salad
Orange You Glad?
A better, more carrot-y carrot cake
A more carrot-y carrot cake.
Bring some flare to your cookout.
Life's better with snacks.
A better basket.