If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A variation on a recipe my mom used to make...her's was for blueberry muffins and not quite as healthy:) —Culinarian
Serves 16 muffins
- 1 1/2 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 8 ounces vanilla yogurt
- 2 eggs, lightly scrambled
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries, cubed
- 1/4 cup turbanado sugar
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Mix all the dry ingredients (except turbanado sugar) together in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until the mixture resembles pea-sized crumbs.
- Mix in the eggs and the yogurt until the wet ingredients are just incorporated.
- Fold in the strawberries.
- Place into greased muffin tins, and sprinkle with turbanado sugar.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Strawberries
You Can Have It All
Well, at least your zucchini bread—er, cake—can
Zucchini cake is everything you want.
The dreamiest foods around.
We've got the (summer) blues.
Burnt Toast: Episode 13
Have a ball (jar).