If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: When you are dining alone and are in the mood for a decadent strawberry and choolcate dessert, this is the one to make. The hot fudge is created in a minute. You can dip the berries in the hot fudge or pour it over ice cream and top with sliced strawberries. - JoanG
- 2 tablespoons good quality semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons half and half or whole milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- pinch of coarse sea salt
- 3-5 fresh, ripe strawberries, cleaned
- 1 scoop of icecream (I used coconut)
- Melt the chocolate chips and half and half (or milk) in a small ramekin in the microwave for 30 seconds
- Stir, and heat another 30 seconds.
- Mix in vanilla.
- Arrange a scoop of ice cream, the straweberries, and a dish contianing the hot fudge sauce on a plate. Sprinkle the hot fudge with the sea salt. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Strawberries