Author Notes: When you are dining alone and are in the mood for a decadent strawberry and choolcate dessert, this is the one to make. The hot fudge is created in a minute. You can dip the berries in the hot fudge or pour it over ice cream and top with sliced strawberries. - JoanG
- 2 tablespoons good quality semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons half and half or whole milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- pinch of coarse sea salt
- 3-5 fresh, ripe strawberries, cleaned
- 1 scoop of icecream (I used coconut)
- Melt the chocolate chips and half and half (or milk) in a small ramekin in the microwave for 30 seconds
- Stir, and heat another 30 seconds.
- Mix in vanilla.
- Arrange a scoop of ice cream, the straweberries, and a dish contianing the hot fudge sauce on a plate. Sprinkle the hot fudge with the sea salt. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Strawberries