If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I can't think of a more classic pairing than strawberries and chocolate. I'm using chocolate flavored vodka here but any tasty alcoholic beverage would work too. —Tamar
- 8 strawberries
- 1 cup Chocolate flavored Vodka (360 Double Chocolate Vodka works well)
- Wash and de-stem eight strawberries
- Fill a bowl with 8 oz chocolate flavored vodka
- Poke a few small holes in each strawberry with a toothpick
- Refrigerate and marinade the strawberries in the vodka for 4 hours. Stir them around periodically.
- Remove the strawberries from the vodka marinade and serve on toothpicks.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Strawberries
Have Your Campari—and Eat It, Too
Granita is really, really great
Spike your granita with campari.
These snacks are independent.
7 food-filled honeymoons.
49 new dinnerware pieces.
A handy saucepan.