If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: EASY to make recipe - pauljoseph
- 2 Tomato
- 1/4 teaspoon Omam (Ajwain seed)
- 1 teaspoon Chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 4 Garlic minced
- 1 Ginger minced
- 1 Onion minced
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 1 cup Grated mozzarella cheese
- Blanch tomatoes liquids
- powder salt and sugar Heat oil add omam ,ginger, garlic, onions fried till light brown add tomato chili.
- Simmer till thick. Assemble the pizza with capsicum ,cheese etc. Bake for few minutes..
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Fresh Mozzarella
We Need Your Help!
Help us pick the Recipes for the Shore finalists.
We need your help!
A bananas frozen daiquiri.
All you need for Memorial Day.
Community Picks: Lettuce-Free Salad
Mortar and pestle perfection.