If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: An interesting twist on a summer treat that pairs ripe cantaloupe and cilantro from the garden. —Nestingproject
Makes 1 quart
- 1 Cantaloupe
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- Combine the sugar and water in a sauce pan until the sugar dissolves.
- Let cool. Meanwhile cut up the Cantaloupe and put in a blender.
- Then add the Cilantro leaves and blend until smooth.
- Combine the puree and the sugar syrup together and put in the refrigerator until chilled.
- Freeze in your ice cream maker per the instructions
These Figs are Feeling a Little Tart
Learn to love fruit with chocolate
Learning to love fruit with chocolate.
The best donuts—ever.
We've got the summer blues.
How we do a Genius dinner party for 30.
A better basket.