If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: An interesting twist on a summer treat that pairs ripe cantaloupe and cilantro from the garden. —Nestingproject
Makes 1 quart
- 1 Cantaloupe
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- Combine the sugar and water in a sauce pan until the sugar dissolves.
- Let cool. Meanwhile cut up the Cantaloupe and put in a blender.
- Then add the Cilantro leaves and blend until smooth.
- Combine the puree and the sugar syrup together and put in the refrigerator until chilled.
- Freeze in your ice cream maker per the instructions
No Laffy Matter
How to make peanut butter salt water taffy
How to make salt water taffy.
Independence Day, the no-recipe way.
Free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
Just for the halibut.
Savor the season.