If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This easily turns out a very attractive sparkling apple tart that is very tasty and easy to make. - jude
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 1/2 pounds 4 baseball size apples (rome,jonathon,jonagolds)
- 1 piece puff pastry
- Put 2/3 cup sugar and 2 tbl water in 8-10 inch skillet. Sugar should be just like wet sand
- 3-4 minutes browning until color dark amber
- Turn off heat and add 3-4 tbl butter and stir for 30 seconds
- cool, add cut apples (6cut pieces per apple).
- Roll puff pastry to size of pan and cover apples.
- Bake at 400F for 30 minutes, cool for 15 minutes and flip carefully onto a plate.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Fruit Tart
These beach eats can't be beat.
Shore-fire recipes for the beach.
Get out of the frame.
Chocolate has a meltdown.
These are nuts to travel with.