If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 bunch of watercress (wild or hydroponic)
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 can of white beans (cannellini or garbonzo)
- 3 tablespoons blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar (or your perfered acid)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Wash you watercress well and set aside to finish air drying.
- In a salad bowl; crumble your blue cheese, add 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar and with your whisk slowly add olive oil. This will emulsify and create a nice dressing. Add salt and pepper to your liking.
- Cut your celery on the bias thinly, then add to the blue cheese dressing. Rinse your white beans and then add them as well. Mix well.
- Lastly add your greens and toss. Delish :)