If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A family recipe passed down from my husband's grandma. - athoughtforfood
- 4 Cucumbers, , slightly peeled, leaving a little green for color
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint, chopped
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- Black pepper
- 1 sprig fresh or dried dill
- Slice cucumber thinly, on a grater or with a food processor.
- Put them in a bowl and pour the white vinegar over them. Sprinkle in the sugar, salt, some black pepper, dill, and mint.
- Stir all together and let sit for about 2 hours before using. Great alone, or can be served in a green salad.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cucumber Recipe
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Simple, Springy Leek Soup
A well-rounded bud vase.
The Best Cinnamon Rolls