If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a great afternoon snack, or an easy quick appetizer for guests, or unexpected guests —caf925
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 Favorite Hummus
- 1 Jar of roasted red pepper
- 1 Pinenuts
- Cut cucumber into rounds.
- Top the cucumber rounds with your favorite hummus.
- Cut the roasted red pepper into strips. Place on top of the hummus
- Sprinkle with pine nuts.
Tags: serves a crowd
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cucumber Recipe
Noodley Is an Adjective
The salad you should be making for dinner tonight
Trailblazing snacks to pack.
New to the Shop.
Shop at the Food52 office.
It's in the bag.