If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe was inspired by a trip to mexico. I drank a lot of micheladas (beer + lime juice + salt + hot sauce) during my visit and I recently came up with this refreshing ice pops version (including fruit & veg!) If you'd like, you can also add a generous pinch of salt along with the lime wedge for a spicy-sweet-salty-cold combination. - runnerskitchen
- 1 cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 medium cantaloupe, peeled and chopped
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 lime, sliced
- Combine the cucumber, cantaloupe, jalapeno, and sugar in a blender and process until pureed.
- Fill ice pop molds (or small plastic cups) with the mixture. Freeze for at least 6 hours. If using plastic cups, add in a small wooden stick about an hour into the freezing process.
- Serve with a slice of lime (for squeezing over the ice pop).
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cucumber Recipe
Have a Brew-ti-ful Day
Shop our newest caffeinated collection.
Everything you need for coffee and tea.
Your Memorial Day menu made easy.
The final step to a genius dinner party.
A list of things we like.
Add flower power to your espresso.