If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My favorite flavor at the ice cream shop around the street is blueberry mint. When it's 10am and I can't justify getting ice cream, I make a smoothie with the same flavors. Last time I made this, I had some cucumbers lying around, and suspected they'd make a good addition. They did! - linzarella —linzarella
Food52 Review: This was delicious. I was a little concerned that the mint wouldn't chop up in the blender, but it was no problem. Blueberry and mint together are AMAZING (I can't wait to make the ice cream!) and the cucumber gave the drink a green background flavor that was very pleasant and even felt healthy. I thought I'd just have a taste and save the rest for dessert, but I couldn't stop drinking it, it was so good. A definite recommendation as an Editor's Pick. - drbabs
- 1 cucmber, preferably thin-skinned and not very seedy, peeled and chopped
- 3/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup plain, whole milk yogurt
- 1/8 cup mint leaves, packed
- 1.5 tablespoons maple syrup, or more to taste
- 1/4 cup milk or buttermilk, or more as needed
- 1 pinch salt
- Combine cucumber, blueberries, mint, yogurt, maple syrup, salt, and milk or buttermilk in a blender and process until well-combined. Depending on the thickness of your yogurt, you may need much more or much less milk/buttermilk. Proceed accordingly. Taste, and add another pinch of salt or drizzle maple syrup if needed.
- Garnish with a mint sprig, a single frozen blueberry, and a thin slice of cucumber.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cucumber Recipe
This May Be the Best Thing You Can Do with Zucchini
A genius make-ahead summer side
A genius zucchini dish.
Hot dogs made better.
Your poolside essentials.
Is your cilantro contaminated?