Author Notes: I think I may have had too many mimosas that Sunday before I went to the little Greek market on 4th St... but it was for the best. - Lisa Thornsberry
- 1/2 watermelon
- 1/2 pound north american feta
- 2 cucumbers
- 1 bunch radishes, french breakfast are the best
- 1 bunch fresh mint
- 1/4 cup Balsamic vinegar
- use vegetable peeler to peel stripes off the cucumbers, then slice thinly.
- clean radishes and slice thinly. add to cucumbers. toss with kosher salt.
- cut watermelon into 2 inch chunks. add to cucumbers and radishes.
- clean mint. chop 1/2 finely to release flavor. Add to vegetables.
- crumble feta on top of salad.
- reduce balsamic vinegar over medium heat until syrup-like. drizzle over salad when serving. Garnish with the rest of the mint.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cucumber Recipe