If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe was inspired by a dish from my favorite Thai restaurant. —bmk112302
- 1 Mango, diced
- 1 Cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 4 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 drops plum vinegar
- Prepare Mango, Cucumber and Red Onion as described above.
- Combine rice vinegar, sugar and plum vinegar and whisk. Add to prepared salad. Let marinate at least 30 minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cucumber Recipe
No Laffy Matter
How to make peanut butter salt water taffy
How to make salt water taffy.
Independence Day, the no-recipe way.
Free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
Just for the halibut.
Savor the season.