Author Notes: This is a great little snack or hors d' oeuvres for a dinner party or summer get together. - aiimi
- 2 Large Cucumbers
- 4 Asian Pears
- 8 ounces Fresh Goat cheese
- 1/2 pound Thinly sliced Prosciutto
- 1/2 cup Honey
- Wash and peel the cucumbers and asian pears.
- Using a mandoline slicer or veggie peeler with a wide blade, slice thin long slices of the cucumber and asian pear. Depending on the length of your cucumber, you may use two pieces of asian pear per slice.
- Lay out all slices of cucumber. Spread goat cheese on each slice of cucumber.
- Lay a slice of asian pear on top of the goat cheese.
- Lay a slice of Prosciutto on top of the asian pear.
- Drizzle each stack with honey.
- Roll up the cucumber and secure with a toothpick or party pick.
- Serve to your guests on a large platter!