If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a great little snack or hors d' oeuvres for a dinner party or summer get together. —aiimi
- 2 Large Cucumbers
- 4 Asian Pears
- 8 ounces Fresh Goat cheese
- 1/2 pound Thinly sliced Prosciutto
- 1/2 cup Honey
- Wash and peel the cucumbers and asian pears.
- Using a mandoline slicer or veggie peeler with a wide blade, slice thin long slices of the cucumber and asian pear. Depending on the length of your cucumber, you may use two pieces of asian pear per slice.
- Lay out all slices of cucumber. Spread goat cheese on each slice of cucumber.
- Lay a slice of asian pear on top of the goat cheese.
- Lay a slice of Prosciutto on top of the asian pear.
- Drizzle each stack with honey.
- Roll up the cucumber and secure with a toothpick or party pick.
- Serve to your guests on a large platter!
Anything But Watered Down
Pair tomato water with pasta
Tomato water: the sauce of summer.
Butter pecan ice cream for impatient cooks.
It's time to travel.
Tomato skins, meet salt.
Put cake on a pedestal.