Author Notes: I typically make this with rosemary but Thyme is nice too. Good for a small bbq. - JadeAyes
- 4 chicken breasts sliced to make a pocket
- 4 pieces cooking twine
- 2 lemons sliced
- 1 bunch fresh thyme
- 1 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 pinches salt and pepper
- season chicken with salt and pepper. Put in zip lock bag and add in soy sauce and evoo. Marinate for 20 min.
- heat and grease grill. Low heat otherwise chicken will burn.
- take chicken and stuff with 2 lemon slices and 2 sprigs of thyme. wrap with twine
- grill for about 20 min or until juices run clear.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Use of Lemon, Thyme and a Grill