If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I live in Texas and salsa is a regular part of life. But I'm not the biggest fan of chile pepper heat (and I adore Greek food), so I came up with this tasty alternative to eat with pita chips! —maryte
Makes 1 cup
- 2 pickling cucumbers, diced with skin on
- 2 fresh tomatoes, seeded, diced
- 1/2 large sweet onion (or 1 medium sweet onion), diced
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped fine
- 1/2 tablespoon dried basil (or 1 tablespoon fresh basil)
- 1/4 tablespoon oregano (or 1/2 tablespoon fresh oregano)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 pinch fresh mint
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate for 1-2 hours. Serve with pita chips.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cucumber Recipe
In Queso Were Wondering
Cashews are the mvp of vegan ingredients
This queso is nuts.
Keep your bubbly bubbly.
Meet 2015's best sellers.
Our guide to the Eastern Shore.
Get your shine on.