If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I was bored with traditional salads and wanted something different. Living in Florida, we have so many fresh produce items to choose from year round, that this one was a no brainer! —MissV
- .5 Cucumber, chopped
- .25 cups chopped tomato
- .25 cups slivered bell peppers (mix colors)
- 1 teaspoon Light Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons Garlic Red Wine Vinegar
- .5 teaspoons dried thyme
- .5 teaspoons dried basil
- .5 teaspoons dried sage
- 1 teaspoon McCormick's Perfect Pinch Mediterranean Herb Mix
- 1 pinch salt/pepper to taste
- .25 cups Feta, crumbled
- Chop all veggies, sprinkle spices and Feta in, then add the oil and vinegar, toss well and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cucumber Recipe
These Figs are Feeling a Little Tart
Learn to love fruit with chocolate
Learning to love fruit with chocolate.
The best donuts—ever.
We've got the summer blues.
How we do a Genius dinner party for 30.
A better basket.