If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Sip away the hot summer days with this refreshing cucumber cocktail. —Two Hot Potatoes
- 1/2 cup Fresh cucumber juice
- 1/4 cup club soda
- 1/4 cup Vodka
- 1/4 cup Simple syrup
- 1 Lime
- 1 handful Mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh cracked pepper
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- Using a good electric juicer- juice 3-4 cucumbers. Rind and all, if it's a good juicer this shouldn't be any problem. You'll get a gorgeous vibrant green color from the rind in the juice.
- On a plate mix the salt, sugar, and fresh cracked pepper (this mix will be used to rim the glass) Then run a lime wedge along the rim of your glass to wet, and dip the wet rim in the salt sugar pepper mix to rim your serving glass.
- In a shaker pour all of your liquid ingredients (vodka, cucumber juice, simple syrup, club soda) in over ice. Throw the hand full of mint leaves in and muddle to combine and release the flavors.
- Pour in to your rimed glass and garnish with a fresh squeezed lime wedge, a slice of cucumber and a sprig of mint.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cucumber Recipe
Well, This is Appeeling
Tomato skins, meet salt
Tomato skins, meet salt.
This weekend's reading.
It's time to travel.
Out of the park toppings.
Put cake on a pedestal.