Author Notes: I had a cucumber martini at a quaint little bar and decided to try to make them myself. They turned out delicious and refreshing. - LadyJ802
Makes one martini
- 2 ounces Vodka
- 1/4 ounce Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 slices cucumber about 1/8" thick
- 3 Leaves of Fresh Mint
- 1/2 ounce Simple Syrup (Sugar Syrup)
- 1/2 cup Ice
- Muddle mint and a cucumber slice in a cocktail shaker.
- Add ice, vodka, lemon juice, simple syrup,and shake vigorously.
- Strain into a chilled martini or cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a slice of cucumber and a fresh mint sprig.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cucumber Recipe