If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I had a cucumber martini at a quaint little bar and decided to try to make them myself. They turned out delicious and refreshing. —LadyJ802
Makes one martini
- 2 ounces Vodka
- 1/4 ounce Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 slices cucumber about 1/8" thick
- 3 Leaves of Fresh Mint
- 1/2 ounce Simple Syrup (Sugar Syrup)
- 1/2 cup Ice
- Muddle mint and a cucumber slice in a cocktail shaker.
- Add ice, vodka, lemon juice, simple syrup,and shake vigorously.
- Strain into a chilled martini or cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a slice of cucumber and a fresh mint sprig.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cucumber Recipe
These Figs are Feeling a Little Tart
Learn to love fruit with chocolate
Learning to love fruit with chocolate.
The best donuts—ever.
We've got the summer blues.
How we do a Genius dinner party for 30.
A better basket.