If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I had a cucumber martini at a quaint little bar and decided to try to make them myself. They turned out delicious and refreshing. —LadyJ802
Makes one martini
- 2 ounces Vodka
- 1/4 ounce Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 slices cucumber about 1/8" thick
- 3 Leaves of Fresh Mint
- 1/2 ounce Simple Syrup (Sugar Syrup)
- 1/2 cup Ice
- Muddle mint and a cucumber slice in a cocktail shaker.
- Add ice, vodka, lemon juice, simple syrup,and shake vigorously.
- Strain into a chilled martini or cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a slice of cucumber and a fresh mint sprig.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cucumber Recipe
Make Fruit Caramel
A case for blending your plums
Blend your plums—seriously.
Burnt Toast: Episode 11
It's time to travel.
You need to make this Indian spice mix.