If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This cocktail is based on the recipe that Norm came up with to get rid of the new Bartender that had taken Woddy's place on "Cheers". The actual recipe is undrinkable so I took Norm's lead and ran with it while somewhat bruising the cucumber -Cheers ! - jimmytheseeker —jimmytheseeker
Food52 Review: Jimmytheseeker offers a refreshing summer cocktail that smoothes out the rough edges from a long afternoon of cooking. The cucumber and mint flavors cool everything down, and the sweet touch of agave nectar softens the sharpness of the rum. We both thought the drink's taste improved after the mint and cuke had "rested" in the glass for a bit. I might make up the cocktails, minus the ice, refrigerate them for 15 minutes before guests arrive, then add the ice just before serving. Delicious! - Lizthechef —The Editors
- 2 ounces Bacardi light rum
- 1 handful Fresh chopped cucumber
- 1 handful Fresh cut lime
- 1 tablespoon 365 Organic Agave Nectar
- 12 sprigs Fresh mint
- 1 pinch Kosher rock salt
- 4-6 ounces Soda H20
- 4-6 ounces Shaved ice
- In a pint glass gently muddle Cucumber & Limes to release inner goodness
- Add Mint & Agave Nectar with a splash of Soda water and gently muddle
- Fill glass with shaved ice, add rum and gently stir
- Garnish with fresh mint sprig and cucumber wheel dusted w/a pinch of rock salt
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cucumber Recipe
Paint Your Kitchen in One Day
Give the room the refresh it's ready for
Paint your kitchen in one day.
How to cook with herb stems.
We've got the summer blues.
Hatch chiles are worth the fuss.
A better basket.