If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This cucumber guacamole is a wonderful chip dip for all seasons and is great for nights when entertaining. The lemon and lime add an interesting zing, but the combination comes together beautifully to produce a fabulous guacamole. —Shamrock
- 6 avocados, peeled, pitted, and mashed
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon tabasco sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled and chopped
- In a large bowl, combine avocados, lime juice, lemon juice, olive oil, and sea salt.
- Mix in tabasco sauce, olive oil, and garlic cloves (can substitute 2 tsp. minced garlic).
- Add chopped onion, tomatoes, and cucumber.
- Refrigerate 1 hour for best flavor.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cucumber Recipe
Our Latest #f52contest
Show us your back-pocket baked goods
Our latest #f52contest: back-pocket baking.
What to eat and listen to tonight.
We've got the summer blues.
Za'atar: the spice with zip.
Have a ball (jar).