If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This can be used on any firm fish ( salmon, cod, halibut) and even chicken. —Marcia Robbins
- 4 pieces ahi
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
Cucumber Radish Sauce
- 1 large cucumber, peeled
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 6 radishes, cleaned
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon raw agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Heat grill and brush ahi with olive oil
- Half the cucumber length wise and slice. Slice radishes
- Mix all sauce ingredients in small saucepan and heat to boiling. Add cucumber and radishes and simmer until slightly tender. You can adjust the sweetness and saltiness to taste.
- Place ahi on grill. Turn after 4 minutes and brush sesame oli on grilled side. Grill another 4 minutes, or until desired doneness.
- Remove ahi and place on plates. Spoon sauce over fish and serve with a vegetable/grain dish such as sauteed vegetables and spelt berries.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cucumber Recipe
You Can Have It All
Well, at least your zucchini bread—er, cake—can
Zucchini cake is everything you want.
The dreamiest foods around.
Burnt Toast: Episode 13
A can-do tool.