If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Our family developed this recipe while looking for a great picnic lunch idea. It is a family favorite and is incredibly healthy for those growing bodies, as well as those that have stopped growing! You can use any other veggies you like, making it a very versatile and kid-friendly lunch. You can also use them as appealing appetizers. We made many of these last year when the farm we worked at had an abundant crop of cucumbers. —sjpoff
- 1 packet cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups fresh spinach, chopped well
- 1 tablespoon salsa (any kind)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 3 Roma tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup coleslaw mixture (or shredded cabbage)
- 4 whole wheat tortillas
- In a medium bowl, mix the first four ingredients until combined well. Spread over the tortillas, evenly distributing the cream cheese mixture among all of them. Make sure to spread it all the way to the edges. About 1/3 of the way up the tortilla from the bottom, layer the cucumber and tomato slices and cabbage across from the left side to the right. Roll tightly, starting from the bottom. Cut each wrap in half diagonally or in 1" pieces for pinwheels. Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 24 hours.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cucumber Recipe
You Haven't Thai'd This
Thai iced tea is great, but this dessert is better
You haven't thai'd this before.
Bring some flare to your cookout.
Life's better with snacks.
Italian soda is can-do.
A better basket.