Author Notes: Wonderful warm weather starter or snack. - cookiebakerXL
- 3 English cucmbers
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup Italian parsley, chopped
- 2 lemons, zest and juice
- 1/2 cup chives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Worchestershire sauce
- 1 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 1 cup baby shrimp
- Peel and seed the cucumbers and cut into 1 inch chunks. Toss with the salt and place in acollander over a bowl to drain for at least 2 hours. Rinse and drain again.
- Combine cucumbers, garlic, parsley, lemon zest and juice,chives and Worchestershire sauce in a food processor and blend until smooth. Add sour cream and blend again. Add salt and pepper to taste. Chill for 2 hours or more to allow flavors to blend.
- Retaste and correct salt and pepper if necessary. Ladle into small bowls or cups and garnish each with a few shrimp.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cucumber Recipe