If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A light and flavorful salad that is a perfect side dish. - Nestingproject
- 1 Large Cucumber
- 1/2 Medium Red Onion
- 1/4 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dill
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Slice cucumber and red onion.
- In a separate bowl combine sugar and vinegar
- While whisking add olive oil in a stream until the vinagrette comes together.
- Pour over cucumber and red onion.
- Add dill and salt and pepper to taste.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cucumber Recipe
Egyptian Street Food at Home
Spend quality time with The Cairo Kitchen.
The Cairo Kitchen
Boost your Bagel
Fire up the grill.
Dipped Walnut Tongs
Portable picnic snacks.