If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a refreshing summer salad I've made with tomatoes, cucumbers, radish & mint from my garden; the avocado is store-bought but since I'm in California they're readily available. - CottageGourmet
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, cut in 1/2" dice
- 1-2 tomatoes, seeded, cut into smallish pieces
- 1 avocado, cut into 1/2" dice
- 4-5 radishes, cut into 1/4" dice or just sliced thinly
- 1 handful fresh mint, leaves stripped and coarsely chopped
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- Mix all ingredients together, tossing to coat with mint and lemon zest. Serve immediately.
It's Time to Rhyme
The staff at Food52 give us their best haikus.
Do you haiku?
It's Snack Time
Whiskey Peach Smash
Bake yourself breakfast.
Calling all recipe testers!