If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a refreshing summer salad I've made with tomatoes, cucumbers, radish & mint from my garden; the avocado is store-bought but since I'm in California they're readily available. - CottageGourmet
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, cut in 1/2" dice
- 1-2 tomatoes, seeded, cut into smallish pieces
- 1 avocado, cut into 1/2" dice
- 4-5 radishes, cut into 1/4" dice or just sliced thinly
- 1 handful fresh mint, leaves stripped and coarsely chopped
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- Mix all ingredients together, tossing to coat with mint and lemon zest. Serve immediately.
Recipe of the Day
Strawberry, Rhubarb, and Lime Popsicles
Shop Spring Cleaning
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.
An out of the blue use for a mason jar.
Simple, Springy Leek Soup