Author Notes: This is a refreshing summer salad I've made with tomatoes, cucumbers, radish & mint from my garden; the avocado is store-bought but since I'm in California they're readily available. - CottageGourmet
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, cut in 1/2" dice
- 1-2 tomatoes, seeded, cut into smallish pieces
- 1 avocado, cut into 1/2" dice
- 4-5 radishes, cut into 1/4" dice or just sliced thinly
- 1 handful fresh mint, leaves stripped and coarsely chopped
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- Mix all ingredients together, tossing to coat with mint and lemon zest. Serve immediately.