If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The Beau Monde seasoning and tart, juicy lemons are the key to this recipe. It is so refreshing in the summertime. My friend Kathryn introduced the seasoning to me at our ranch last year and we threw this together one weekend when we needed a break from the heat. Served with crusty bread and a vinho verde, it is the perfect summer dinner! - aaCooks
- Juice of 2 Large Lemons
- 6 Chopped green onions
- 2 Large ripe avocados
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Beau Monde
- 1 pound fresh mozzarella cubed
- 4 Hearts of Romaine lettuce
- Cracked Black Pepper
- 6-8 hours ahead place lemon juice, onions, avocados, olive oil, mozzarella and beau monde in large salad bowl. Mix gently.
- Put lettuce on top and place in refrigerator.
- Toss with fresh cracked black pepper and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Fresh Mozzarella
Freeze It Right There
A fruity, frozen spin on a classic.
A bananas frozen daiquiri.
Plan a genius dinner party: part one.
All you need for Memorial Day.
Community Picks: Lettuce-Free Salad
A trusty trivet.