If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I made this up. I make it when I can get fresh mozz at the farmer's market - and when basil is in season!!! Yum!! - EatMoreGreens
- one pound fresh mozzarella, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 bunch fresh basil, stems removed and discarded
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Add garlic, olive oil and basil to a food processor. Pulse until combined. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss with chopped mozzarella and tomatoes. Season with additional salt and pepper if needed.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Fresh Mozzarella
Have a Brew-ti-ful Day
Shop our newest caffeinated collection.
Everything you need for coffee and tea.
Your Memorial Day menu made easy.
The final step to a genius dinner party.
A list of things we like.
Add flower power to your espresso.