If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I made this up. I make it when I can get fresh mozz at the farmer's market - and when basil is in season!!! Yum!! - EatMoreGreens
- one pound fresh mozzarella, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 bunch fresh basil, stems removed and discarded
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Add garlic, olive oil and basil to a food processor. Pulse until combined. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss with chopped mozzarella and tomatoes. Season with additional salt and pepper if needed.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Fresh Mozzarella
Express your gratitude for sunshine.
Good day, sunshine.
The sun is out: Are you?
It's Snack Time
Bake yourself breakfast.
Make better cookies.