If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I've made many version of this salad over the years from having huge amounts of fresh Summer produce. This salad is colorful, tasty & oh so fresh tasting! —wnavery
- 2 cups tomatoes (variety, any type), cubed
- 1 cup green grapes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups arugula, washed/dried
- 1 cup fresh mozzarella, cubed
- 1 cup basil leaves, washed/dried
- 2 tablespoons thyme leaves, minced
- 1/2 cup parsley, minced
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon brown mustard
- In a large salad bowl, add tomatoes, green grapes, red onion, arugual, fresh mozzarella, basil, thyme & parsley.
- In a small bowl, whisk together rice wine vinegar, olive oil, lemon juice, honey & brown mustard.
- Pour over salad, lightly toss & serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Fresh Mozzarella
Quick! Make these summery recipes while there's still time
Make these recipes before it's too late.
Our staff's best storage tips.
Meet 2015's best sellers.
This week's #happylist.
Storage made crystal clear.