If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I developed this when I was eliminating grains from my diet. It really makes you feel as though you are having a piece of lasagna, or chicken parm. - caf925
- 1 Portobello Mushroom
- 1/2 cup Favorite Marinara sauce
- 1 piece of fresh mozzarella.
- torn basil leaves
- Lightly oil a portobello mushroom with extra virgin olive oil. Grill or pan fry until softened just a bit.
- Place the mushroom in a baking dish, that has been sprayed with an oil product.
- Top the grilled mushroom with about 1/2 c of your favorite marinara sauce
- Top with a piece of fresh mozzarella
- Bake at 350* until the mushroom looks soft and the mozzarella has melted and browned just a bit. About 8-10 minutes
- Top with torn basil
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Fresh Mozzarella
Take Summer Food Inside
11 DIY projects to make when it's too hot to go outside.
Cool Eats for Hot Days
A Carry-On Cocktail Kit
Anna Jones Loves Vegetables
The Daily Grind
Italian Breakfast Buns